As you think of (or meditate on) what spell you’d like to cast – firmly tie knots in the string as follows:
- Knot one, the spell’s begun
- Knot two, it will be true
- Knot three, it shall be
- Knot four, it is lore
- Knot five, the magick’s alive
- Knot six, the spell is fixed
- Knot seven, chance I’ll leaven
- Knot eight, my will is fate
- Knot nine, it’s sealed in twine
So long as those knots stay firmly tied, your spell is alive – to break the spell, untie the knots.
Note: you can also tie other objects or ribbons into your knots (as pictured) to represent your intent, though this is not essential – your intent is the most important thing to weave into your knots!
Brought to you by Witch Casket – The Magickal Monthly Subscription Box 🌙✨